- Clinically Tested
- Dermatologically Tested
- Dermatologist Approved
- Kind to Skin
- Safe for Skin
- Safe for sensitive Skin
- Non-phototoxic* or photoallergic** formula
- Blocks more than 70% of HEV and blue light***
*In-vivo testing on 27 panellists
**In-vivo testing on 12 panellists
- Next generation of photoprotection against UVB, UVA, HEV and blue light
- Water resistant
- Formulated for skin at higher risk
- Very high antioxidant activity
- Formulated without the use of Parabens, Alcohol-Denat., Mineral Oils, Phthalates, Octinoxate or Oxybenzone
- Contains mineral UV filters
- Broad Spectrum SPF 50+
- Silky smooth application
- Nourishing formula spreading evenly on the skin's surface to provide instant photoprotection
- Light sensory experience
Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Zinc Oxide (Nano), Titanium Dioxide, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil, Sorbitan Olivate, Silica, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Propylene Carbonate, Tocopherol, Alumina, Stearic Acid, CI 77492, Glycine Soja Oil, Isostearic Acid, Parfum, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Oryza Sativa Extract, Oryza Sativa Germ Extract, CI 77499, Haematococcus Pluvialis Extract, Solanum Lycopersicum Fruit Extract, Phytosterols, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Hydroxycitronellal.
Shake well before use.
Apply CYACÊLLE liberally with two fingers, approximately 20 minutes before sun and outdoors exposure. Reapply frequently and at least every 2 hours, to maintain adequate skin protection, especially after perspiring, swimming or towelling. Due to the high concentration of active ingredients in CYACÊLLE, staining may occur if in contact with clothing.
Check your skin areas regularly which have been exposed to outdoors and sun frequently for redness (sunburn).
- Time 3-5 working days within Europe
- Cost €6,00
* Estimated Delivery Time if order is placed before 10am on a working day. If order is placed after 10am or on any non-working day then estimated delivery will be on the following working day.
** Delivery costs will be displayed on the checkout page.
We understand that sometimes you may need to return your order – you can cancel your contract within 5 days of receiving your goods. To make a return please contact CLINUVEL.
Our customer care team can provide you with a free returns label or instruct you how else you can return your order.